Crisie Hutchings is a wife, mother, songwriter and worship leader who writes, sings and speaks about Jesus, purpose and the love of God! She pens deep, honest songs, in prophetic tone, that declare the supremacy of Christ and wrestle with our questions about God, life and pain. Along with transparent inspirational writing and speaking, she weaves the story of her redemption and declares hope & love that transforms a world . Crisie and her husband, John share life w/ three adult children and their families. She leads worship at Covenant Love Church in Fayetteville, NC.
Posts by Crisie Hutchings:
- PODCAST: Walk As Jesus Walked….What Does That Look Like!
- PODCAST: Parenting and Perfection…..a Deadly Mix
- The Power to Heal the World….. in this one Virtue!
- THE WORSHIP LIFE BLOG -SURVEY-
- Our Great Need to Lose Ourselves
- The Unseen Life of Worship
- The Bible Buffet
- Podcast: What’s It To You?
- When You’re Nobody
- Does God Care When I Suffer?
- “Present over Perfect”© is No Easy Path But a Must to Living a Healthy Life